- CHRISTMAS SHOPPING / Treat yourself to a day of festive fun! For those on the look out for Christmas gifts, we invite you to browse and buy goodies from local makers, artists and crafters.
- VINTAGE CLOTHES SWAP AND SALE / A favourite at Woodend, the Vintage Clothes Swap and Sale returns! Bring along your pre-loved wares for swapping and have a rummage to find a new gem.
- STORYTELLING WITH SANTA / Visit Santa for storytelling in the Sitwell, kindly supported by our friends from the National Literacy Trust! You can see him as follows:
- 11-11.30am – Storytelling
- 11.30-noon – Meet and Greet
2-2.30pm – Storytelling
2.30-3pm – Meet and Greet
- FAMILY DROP IN FESTIVE CRAFTS / Make a paper star and add it to our special woodland scene.
- OPEN STUDIOS / A chance to take a look around some of the Woodend artists studios, learn about their practices and buy locally made art. Come and say hello to artists Wendy Belshaw, Angela Chalmers, Eileen Heaton, Sara Nowell and Isabelle Randall.
- CAFE CHRISTMAS MENU / Don’t forget to fuel or finish off your visit with a hot drink and a sweet treat in Sitwell by Eat Me café.
At the Art Gallery
- HANDMADE CRAFTS / Browse and buy handmade wares created by Space to Be participants.
- ART GALLERY SHOP / The perfect place to pick up stocking fillers for all the family.
- TOMBOLA / Chance your arm and you might just win a prize!